General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Conway
- County athletes selected for all-star games June 23 and 24 June 5, 2023, 4:46 AM Conway pitcher Sofia King was selected to play in the Arkansas High School Coaches Association All-S...
- Now a Wampus Cat June 2, 2023, 4:34 AM Conway has been near the top of Class 7A's high school football over recent years, among the best of...
- After 5 straight Arkansas 7A titles, Buck James leaves Bryant for Conway May 31, 2023, 6:58 AM With about two months before the start of fall camp, five-time defending Arkansas 7A high school foo...
- Bryant's 5-Time State Champion Coach Buck James to join Conway High May 30, 2023, 11:22 PM Bryant head coach Buck James discusses a call with an official during the third quarter of Bryant's ...
- View all news in Conway
The last job offers in Conway
- Logistics & Warehouse Hiring OTR CDL-A Drivers Dry Van 53' USA LOGISTICS INC
- Logistics & Warehouse Class A Contract Driver (1099), OTR, Dry Van SKYHAWK EXPRESS INC
- Sales VP, Sales & Client Management- RETAIL Acxiom LLC
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Intern - Decision Support Analyst (SUMMER) Acxiom LLC
- View all jobs in Conway